Safeway - The Flood Safeway - The Flood

You did it!

Hey, it's Shawn from class ^_^

I still love the vector trace backgrounds. Sweet frickin' idea. The animation is solid too. Look at you! 2nd place daily!

Congrats man, I hope to run into you in another class again ^_^

Moustaches Moustaches

I sure like mustaches...

The facial expressions are superb. The animation is wacky and fun. A adore this.

I am a woman who is a fan of facial hair. I approve.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Ahhhh! Bees!

I love cage too, and own a copy of Family Man. It IS a good flick. And the scene you took the clips from was adorable.

I heart this animation- even though its silly/stupid the caricatures are great and the animation is clean- it is quality silly.

Pokemon Game Beta 1 Pokemon Game Beta 1

Sorry...

This isn't finished, and you didn't indicate it wasn't finished. If you made the gameplay good, then the not-so-great animation would be forgivable, but alas, there is no attack (which you list in the instructions), and there is no point either- nothing to attack, no end, this sucks.

Pseppy1 responds:

This was just a beta, i should have said there were no attacks yet. I also should have spelled the names more correct, but i spelled them from the top of my head. It was my mistake not adding all that information, I'm sorry but this is not a finished project. It's completely my fault.

Yuk-Yuk's Sword Yuk-Yuk's Sword

Cool!

I like that you showed the process. The story is good too. I've never been THAT great at technical things like weapons, so yeah- I am a little envious.

Kinsei responds:

hey thanks man, I guess sometimes these funny little quips make pretty funny stories.

I'm envious at some of the interaction you have with characters in your art. I have yet to get mine like those to feel right yet. I hope I get it down soon too.